1.04 SMB unstable

Home Forums Help and Support 1.04 SMB unstable

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Slisdisorie
    Participant

I don’t think this has been posted yet, but the 1.04 update (at least for me) breaks SMB connection. an attempt to load the share just times out and asks me if i wish to retry, occasionally loading the first folder list before the connection breaks again.

Downgraded to 1.03 and all works as it should

*edit* Well i gave the update another shot and now everything is working great. and the auto-play next video option is the best thing ever*

Matoking
    Participant

Works perfectly fine form me and I am running 1.0.4. I know this doesn’t help your situation but just wanted to let ya know it is not a release issue.

zany130
    Participant

@boondoklife wrote:

Works perfectly fine form me and I am running 1.0.4. I know this doesn’t help your situation but just wanted to let ya know it is not a release issue.

SMB never works for me. I need to fall back to MPlayer-CE for smb connectivity. 🙁

Slisdisorie
    Participant

well for the sake of the release it is good that this isnt a common problem. Ill try updating WiiMc again, maybe it was just a fluke.

*Well i tried the update a second time and now everything is working properly now.*

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password