2nd usb port use

Home Forums Help and Support 2nd usb port use

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cor
    Participant

hey guys first off, love the program…..been updating since 1.0.0 and gets better every update, ive got everything working(that i want working lol) ……my question is , is it possible to use my ext hdd on the second port instead of the one used for the game hdd , reason is , i have to switch them every time i wanna watch something, just thought it would be a nice lil add-on , thanks to the team for all their hard work, and i hope to hear back on this soon

axgarr
    Participant

Moved to “help & support”

If you have cIOS202 installed, I see no problems if you use the second port on your wii

cor
    Participant

i do have 202 installed but when i have both hdd’s plugged in the movie hdd doesnt show up, i have to switch the hdd’s from the game hdd to the movie one then restart the wii cause it wont pop up.

rodries
    Keymaster

Right now it’s limited to the one port due to incompatibilities with the USB LAN ethernet adapter.

cor
    Participant

ahh i see, as im not a programmer at any means , would this be an easy or hard fix…..and thanks for the fast reply everyone

rodries
    Keymaster

You never know until after it’s been done!

cor
    Participant

ok im sure eventually it will be fixed , no rush from me lol…..i love it how it is now, i dont mind getting off my ass to change hdds lol…..thanks again

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password