> 2TB Hdd Support (4KB Sector Size Support)

Home Forums Feature Suggestions > 2TB Hdd Support (4KB Sector Size Support)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    denver
    Participant

My kingdom for this. Just picked up a couple 3TB drives @ Bestbuy (still on sale from Black Friday!) T’would be wonderful to be able to use them on my lil’ white media player.

3TB Seagate Go Flex

Merry Chrimbus

dagert
    Participant

I am hoping for this also. I have a 2.5tb drive.
    I have a modified Wiimc.dol if you want to use it.
    It works on NTFS formatted drives. Not sure about Fat32, I will see if it does. If it doesn’t I will try and fix it because fat32 would be very useful for me.
    However if you do want to use it, I take no responsibility if your drive becomes corrupted, etc. I have been using this modified WimMC with my 2.5tb drive for almost a year now and no problems. But just a warning because it is not an official build.
    It also has some bugs:
    You can not Pause then Play. (Or will result in code dump)
    You can not hit fast forward or rewind 2 times within about 5 seconds or it will code dump.

denver
    Participant

Yeah Im totally interested. It’s better than nothing. Did you test the fat32 support?

dagert
    Participant

@jojones88 wrote:

Yeah Im totally interested. It’s better than nothing. Did you test the fat32 support?

Alright well you can download it here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?pe4dcb7cri46u97
    Fat32 does not work and will code dump.
    So this is either a problem that needs to be fixed with WiiMC, libogc or both.

denver
    Participant

Thanks. I’ll give it a shot. Sucks about the fat32. I’m going to have to reformat and transfer this whole beast again… Oh well, at least I have netflix to tie me over for the next day or two.

dagert
    Participant

No problem, it should work. Just make sure NTFS is your only partition.
    If you want Fat32 to be supported. Check out this, write a comment and support it: http://www.wiimc.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=416

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password