_

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    samuel-y
    Participant

bg4m3r
    Participant

Similar problems.

System menu 4.1u cIOSX Rev 19.

The Dvd is a bootleg that I was tricked into buying… I still want to watch them.

gapp
    Participant

You should try to run “Pimp my Wii”: http://www.wii-info.fr/download-450-pimp-my-wii-1-40.htm

bg4m3r
    Participant

I have, now all my DVD’s play except for the one I want to watch… the universe hates me…

frahar35
    Participant

I’m having the same problem… and it won’t even read Wii discs. =| Not sure whats going on with that.

rodries
    Keymaster

@kyuur wrote:

I’m having the same problem… and it won’t even read Wii discs. =| Not sure whats going on with that.

How’s it supposed to read Wii discs?

Polemicist
    Participant

None of my burnt DVDs work.

frahar35
    Participant

I figured the program might read and let you look through the structure of the wii discs as the wii can naturally read them, my bad. xD

bg4m3r
    Participant

Update on my situation: None of my family’s home burnt movies will play. These to play on a normal DVD player. I didn’t see anything in the channel log about the DVD support, but I’m going to try again with 1.01.

samuel-y
    Participant

student
    Participant

I’m also from brazil and i was never able to play my dvds, even with mplayer ce. But I think my problem is my modchip(d2ckey). I’m also unable to rip my wii games directly trough a usb loader. I think that, in some way, the modchip disable those options. 🙁

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password