Audio Playback – Random mode by genre & filtering supported?

Home Forums Help and Support Audio Playback – Random mode by genre & filtering supported?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Drew Buglione
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t have WiiMC installed yet as I’m trying to track down a game to install Homebrew. Anyway, my media PC took a dive and I thought this might let me replace it completely with my Wii.

For Audio playback, does WIiMC support playing songs randomly without having to make a playlist? And also, does it let me filter the songs within random mode?

I normally have my audio playing random but from certain genres or without certain genres. For example, I’d want to set it to random but then be able to turn on so I can select or deselect specific genres so I dont’ hear my Christmas music in the spring and things like that. Also sometimes I just want to listen to Classical Music and not Hard Rock or whatever. Some sort of screen where I can turn on/off specific genres, specific artists, etc would be great.

Maybe that’s already in there so if so, Great!! If not, let me know and I can go post this in the Feature Request area.

Thanks.

cadbusca
    Participant

Random yes, Filter no. For filter you would need to build filtered playlists on the PC (My playlist guide references a tool to build playlists but it has no filtering support either. I don’t think Winamp does this either.). If you know of a filtering tool please post it here.

Drew Buglione
    Participant

Where is the playlist guide? I tried to search for playlist but it wouldn’t let me…

Thanks.

cadbusca
    Participant

Its part of the enhancement pack distribution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password