Audio problem with film. Avi

Home Forums Help and Support Audio problem with film. Avi

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    enxuxo
    Participant

Hi all. I have long been using this great application for Wii. Normally I use it to watch movies, series, etc.. The only problem is that sometimes had submitted YouTube videos did not reproduce but that was arranging with future updates.
      Well, I’ll tell you the problem I have now. I downloaded the movie “Toy Story 3”. The film resolution was 656×368 (Normally having a DVDRip). The movie is in. Avi. Whenever I download a movie on the computer test to see if it’s okay and then view it on the Wii. So yeah, the movie was good, there was no apparent problem. I used the method “SMB” to charge per movie to my surprise this was not in the PC audio as if it had. I thought it was a problem of “SMB” so I loaded from a USB but the problem remained. Actually not this happened because if I have seen movies in the past and I had this error happened. Could anyone help? 😥

NOTE: I have the latest update released for WiiMC. Sorry if I wrote incoherently but I’m using the Google translator because I speak only Spanish.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password