Bug

Home Forums Help and Support Bug

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    valantin
    Participant

Edit: sorry but wiimc 1.0.8 and channel installer WORKS NOT with my western Digital 1tb ntfs i have installed ios 58 (wii v4.3) wahts the problem ? can you make a FIX?

Western Digtal 1TB

Please….;)

happy.j
    Participant

Did you install ios58 ?

valantin
    Participant

yes all is installed ios 58 firmware 4.3 all usb sticks works but my Festplatte HD western digital 1TB ntfs not.. many many peoples have the same problem.. of another web site can you make a Fix?

EDit: NTFS works NOT at the revs please fix it…….. Thanks for all;)

lowell
    Participant

valantin
    Participant

Ok jet its working on 1.0.8…

can you make a fix: (sorry my english is bad) in german:

wenn ich wii mc starte mit Platte wird sie nicht erkannt. lasse ich wiimc aber ohne platte laden und stecke sie dann dran wird sie mir nach einiger zeit angezeigt. Bei den anderen Versionen war dies nicht kannst du es so machen dass man die Platte wieder in wiimc drin lassen kann???….;) Thanks

When I have installed The HBC IOS 61 WiiMC works fine but when HBC is IOS 58 WIIMC dont work

KetGaisesia
    Participant

I see a similar bug with V1.08. My NTFS partition is not recognized by WiiMC when it’s loaded via the channel (V1.4) but it works fine when it’s loaded via the homebrew browser.
    A similar bug exists with the lasted version of Wiixplorer.

valantin
    Participant

can you make it so then the User Can swith ios 58 to ios 202 or ios202 to ios 58 ? many many people have this Problem.

Rudyraza
    Participant

Looks like Fat32 is correct for me as well so if you have larger hard drives and windows does not give you the option to format to fat32 then try this program. I formatted my hard drive to fat32 with it and worked great.

FYI Program works on Windows 7 64bit PC.

http://tokiwa.qee.jp/EN/Fat32Formatter/

hetfield
    Participant

Fat 32?? its a old file system no way to have files over 4 Gb,so thats no sulution for me..

valantin
    Participant

I need no Fat 32 I have NTFS can every one wirite to tantric then he can Fix NTFS 1tb for Western Digital?

Rudyraza
    Participant

I’m sure by now Tantric is well aware of the problem and does need “everyone” writing to him. The one quick solution I posted was not meant for a full solution. It was on for those of wanted to use 1.08 for whatever reasons (testing) and had problems with NTFS hard drives.

Keep up the work Tantric

hetfield
    Participant

@acekard: just wait a little bit,dont get panic. take the 1.0.7 relase and wait untill the new version is ready. đŸ˜€

valantin
    Participant

Ok thanks it works

i have a new problem with 1.0.8 wehn i start wiimc with Usb at the wiimc menĂ¼ comes no usb when i start wiimc (ohne) usb and put it in when i am in the wiimc menĂ¼ the usb works… why?

Mungali
    Participant

@ridger81 wrote:

Looks like Fat32 is correct for me as well so if you have larger hard drives and windows does not give you the option to format to fat32 then try this program. I formatted my hard drive to fat32 with it and worked great.

FYI Program works on Windows 7 64bit PC.

http://tokiwa.qee.jp/EN/Fat32Formatter//quote:dp8exrseAre you a spammer? what’s with the fascination with fat freaking 32?! Stop it plz.

To the thread poster, Tantric KNOWS of the issue. Wait patiently and maybe revert back to a older revision.

rdschan
    Participant

Im having a bit of trouble…yesterday all my videos ran fine off of my network, but now some that are connected to my hard drive run slow. the audio and video dont match up. anyone know how to fix this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password