Build server

Home Forums Feature Suggestions Build server

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    UTK
    Participant

So, I use WiiMC and I like to stay up to date with the latest features.
    I see there aren’t nightly builds, and this is a pity because that means that users have to download and compile sources everytime they want to discover what new features have been added.
    I have quite a powerful internal server that could make nightly builds for you. But I don’t have enough bandwidth to make them public to download.
    May you give me some space to upload them, so that users can download them? Only if you think it’s a great idea, of course!
    Thanks

UTK
    Participant

Oh, still related to this: while trying to configure the daily builds, I’m stuck at this error:

……………………………….
    /home/vlad/devkitPro/devkitPPC/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /home/vlad/devkitPro//portlibs/ppc/lib/libiconv.a when searching for -liconv
    /home/vlad/devkitPro/devkitPPC/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld: cannot find -liconv
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[1]: *** [/home/vlad/wiimc-read-only/wiimc.elf] Errore 1
    make: *** [build] Errore 2
    ……………………………….

libiconv was successfully compiled from SVN, configuring it with:
    ./configure –host=powerpc-eabi –prefix=”${DEVKITPRO}/portlibs/ppc” –libdir=”${DEVKITPRO}/portlibs/ppc/lib” –disable-shared

I’m compiling from Linux.
    Can someone address me?
    Thanks!

rodries
    Keymaster

Hmm…perhaps you didn’t compile using devkitPPC? Check that dkPPC was used for the configure/make.

UTK
    Participant

@Tantric wrote:

Hmm…perhaps you didn’t compile using devkitPPC? Check that dkPPC was used for the configure/make.

Yep, it was used but I didn’t notice the libiconv compiling had some problems for something I don’t remember. It’s all right now, and my server is building the latest WiiMC every night.
    So, again: would it be possible to have some space to share them with everyone? 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password