Can you add brightness control to video?

Home Forums Feature Suggestions Can you add brightness control to video?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SNeeKHEN
    Participant

Greetings.
    I only watch movies on the wii since I found this program. One thing i find is that sometimes a rip wil appear darker than I like. In media players for the pc like vlc player there are ways to adjust colour gamma brightness etc. Is there any chance in developing this feature for Wiimc?

tolietpapertp
    Participant

I have the same problem too with videos being too dark.
    A gamma control would be great!

gstreaming
    Participant

Hello,
    after study the source code for 4 days,
    this is my quick fix of wiimc 1.2.7. dol and source codes.
    by holding B and button 1 together we now can increase the value in steps. (brightness+0.05 & contrast+0.015),
    hold B + button 2 will lower the brightness & contrast (brightness-0.05 & contrast-0.015),
    to reset the value, simply hold B and press A button.

download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?43twgu3mjooihjr

rodries
    Keymaster

sepp256 rewrote the video code to support this awhile back, but I never got around to adding the input controls for it because I wanted to make a new on-screen GUI while watching a video to control this, rather than just adding more obscure button combinations to do it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

well this is handy info,
    TY
    is there any other unofficial or undocumented features in a text or Easter egg page or something anywhere?

migbolas
    Participant

Hello,
    If possible, it is interesting that the brightness control to stay in options.
    Currently, to dark movies, I have to use the MplayerCE, but you need to edit the brightness in a text file. The MplayerCE is not good as WiiMC, but we need a brightness control WiiMC in order to consolidate as the best player.

Thanks for doing WiiMC so good!

hihoneyz
    Participant

was just about to make a new topic for this, good to see im not the only who thought of this.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password