Cannot view youtube video

Home Forums Help and Support Cannot view youtube video

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TheGilberto1494
    Participant

Hi,
    with the last versione (1.3.2) of the software I cannot view the video on youtube.
    Tks

Linlhutz
    Participant

Youtube change again. I already lost fait in “updating proces of WiiMC” no new update since July 1st, 2012 1.3.0.

Two updates only by jhb50! for YT service. Vlc sites seem to stop working too. Wonder why no new versions coming up oh well a least all movies working fine 😉

bobnabob
    Participant

Youtube’s been down for a week or better and these are the only 2 post i’ve seen so far.I guess everyone’s using the New Youtube Channel from wii shop.I think the channel Sucks.I’d much more like to be using the wiimc instead.You can only connect to 1 youtube account per wii,Then reconfigure it all when you log off,or switch accounts.It does work though,i’ll give them that.It must be based towards the wiiu.Also,I really wish youtube would quit changing crap every few weeks.I refuse to visit the site through a browser anymore,with all the adds and constant changing.
    Sorry for the rant….

OH,,Where’s Jhb50 when you need him.

Anonymous
    Inactive

just get the youtube channel for wii from shop channel put shop channel back on your wii with nus downloader with v21
    and get it from there.

Linlhutz
    Participant

YT chanell is one big crap on wii 😡 WiiMC Youtube if by farr better but not working right now. Tantric Jhb50 do something !!!

Chaosmountain
    Participant

@chaltier wrote:

YT chanell is one big crap on wii 😡 WiiMC Youtube if by farr better but not working right now. Tantric Jhb50 do something !!!

I have to agree with you on the whole “YouTube Channel is crap” saying, for me also, WiiMC’s YouTube mode also has one thing over the Official Channel and that’s the ability to auto shut-off if left idle for a couple of hours which is a godsend for me for when I go to sleep 🙂

Linlhutz
    Participant

say can you releas a new version already ?? jhb50! ?? Even you stop compiling WiiMC+ why is that ?? are you quit the project completly ??

never too see new updates ?? or any activity on the site. There is still so much potential in WiiMC, that can be done or “what can be done” was done long time ago. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password