Clock

Home Forums Feature Suggestions Clock

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought it would be cool to have a clock down in the bottom while you are listening to music….

romo1925
    Participant

It would also be nice to have one between the Internet and settings buttons.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d also appreciate a current time / date on resume bar and perhaps main menu for continuity.

Step
    Participant

I would like a clock in the gui too.

MrBreaker
    Participant

+1. The other day the wife and I watched “Lost” until 4 AM. It’s pretty easy to lose the track of time.

Mungali
    Participant

@asatbluesboy wrote:

+1. The other day the wife and I watched “Lost” until 4 AM. It’s pretty easy to lose the track of time.

so true! 🙂

jacobkablam
    Participant

Yes Please this thing needs a clock

cor
    Participant

if were counting votes …….+1 on my end

HagBitlaultus
    Participant

I disagree.

A clock would be a very simple thing to program, but still I think Tantric has more important things to do than integrating useless features. We’re not talking about a whole operating system here, it’s only a media player. And what is a media player meant to do? Right, to play media. 🙄 A clock isn’t related to the purpose of WiiMC at all.

Clocks are everywhere! I have 7 in my room (counting also my watch, laptop, cellphone etc.) Why would I need one more?

Mungali
    Participant

@haiggoh wrote:

I disagree.

A clock would be a very simple thing to program, but still I think Tantric has more important things to do than integrating useless features. We’re not talking about a whole operating system here, it’s only a media player. And what is a media player meant to do? Right, to play media. 🙄 A clock isn’t related to the purpose of WiiMC at all.

Clocks are everywhere! I have 7 in my room (counting also my watch, laptop, cellphone etc.) Why would I need one more?

Some don’t have clocks in their living room/bed room or whatever, some don’t have mobiles, sometimes batteries die, maybe they cba to get off their ass too physically go check, so the feature is helpful :p

I’m not lazy so it wouldn’t bother me 😉

ArchibaldLeach
    Participant

I’d like to see a clock too, with the options of having it on/off etc. Not a biggie but would be nice.

Kalek
    Participant

A clock you could toggle on and off would be a great addition.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, put a vote in for me as well on a WiiMC clock. And to further waste time on a non-essential features how about a clock that switches between current time and WiiMC session time, so after a long night of WiiMC we can see how much of our evening was spent watching videos. 😀

jan
    Participant

Yes, a clock would be perfect. It is one of the simple things and would make so many useres happy!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password