Continuous Play/Random/Loop doesn’t work in Audio player

Home Forums Help and Support Continuous Play/Random/Loop doesn’t work in Audio player

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    stussy
    Participant

When attempting to play the contents of an Audio folder, only the selected track plays then it stops instead of playing the next track in the list automatically. I’ve tried Random/Loop/Continuous/Single Play but only the initial track will play and then stop.

Is this something I’m doing wrong or a known bug?

mspL4

fishears
    Participant

@mspl4 wrote:

When attempting to play the contents of an Audio folder, only the selected track plays then it stops instead of playing the next track in the list automatically. I’ve tried Random/Loop/Continuous/Single Play but only the initial track will play and then stop.

mspL4

I think Random/Loop/Continuous/Single Play do only work in the playlist, at least for now. So add the folders to the playlist with the (+) button.

rodries
    Keymaster

Now and forever. That’s the design choice.

qwertymodo
    Participant

Might I ask you to reconsider? I love WiiMc for video, but It is not much use to me for Audio because of the lack of continuous play in folders. I have all my music organized already into album folders and have no desire to spend time making up playlists. I just want to be able to browse to the folder, hit play and be good to go for an album’s worth of music. Thanks.

rodries
    Keymaster

Huh? That’s basically how it works. Find the folder, press +, then press Play. Done. No fuss.

bag_2.0
    Participant

@mspl4 wrote:

mspL4

Perhaps late to this party, but I have a similar issue. Even when I add multiple audio files to a playlist, when I navigate to that playlist, select “Continuous”, and select the first file to play, I only get the one file, then playback stops.

Any ideas what I’m doing wrong? Is my EXT4 partition for music to blame?

bag_2.0
    Participant

Turns out, when I add a folder of audio files to my FAT partition, the files play continuously. Is this a bug with EXT4 support?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password