control for the volume

Home Forums Feature Suggestions control for the volume

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    swatpup32
    Participant

Hello I has a question, can one integrate on the radio and music menรผ also the function for the control of the volume?
    If one films looks one has also the control for the volume.
    The function is still absent really !!!

Maniac206
    Participant

is it possible to include volume control directly via wiimote or nunchuck? like up and down on the nunchuck stick for volume up and down (or + and – on wiimote?)

axgarr
    Participant

Always the same question… There are a lot of open topics asking this…

Please wait the Version 1.1.0

swatpup32
    Participant

So I would have found it better if the badges 1 + had been 2 of the Remote for the Playlistfunktion and then the badge + and – for which volume control would have been provable!

HagBitlaultus
    Participant

He’s right, there has already been some discussion about this. I also think that using the “1”-Button for the playlist feature and through this making volume control with + and – possible would be better, but tantric isn’t really convinced by this idea, a he finds using the 1- and 2-button pretty unconfortable to use.

My suggestion would be a custom button mapping in some future release. Then everybody could decide on his own what he likes better…

@pista: So there isn’t even going to be a 1.0.4 release? That explains why you guys are waiting so long with releasing… So I’m looking forward to see the new features in WiiMC 1.1 ๐Ÿ™‚

axgarr
    Participant

@haiggoh wrote:

@pista: So there isn’t even going to be a 1.0.4 release? That explains why you guys are waiting so long with releasing… So I’m looking forward to see the new features in WiiMC 1.1 ๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.wiimc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=369

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password