Cover Art

Home Forums Feature Suggestions Cover Art

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Coacher
    Participant

i was thinking if it would be possible to kind of combine the picture viewer and the media player list, maybe have the selected movie show the first pictue in that folder say of the dvd cover on the left, as you scroll thought the list the picture would change depending on what folder/movie you where on. Just a thought, Could this be possible? 😀

axgarr
    Participant

Actually, it’s not planned for next’s release….

Coacher
    Participant

Actually? Actually what? yes? No? 😕 lol

Coacher
    Participant

Thank You for the clarification, but i what i was really driving at was whether it was posable? not so much if its in the works.

Anonymous
    Inactive

as many others have posted, some way to view album/movie art would be cool…

Pap
    Participant

If you’ve seen other people’s posts, why did you create a new thread?! Just post on their thread.

axgarr
    Participant

@Spawns_Angel wrote:

as many others have posted, some way to view album/movie art would be cool…

I’ve merged this topic with another topic… Please don’t spam the forum…

Unfaifixexila
    Participant

I think the most easy way is to add a picture window to the right (like online media).
    If a picture have the same name of the movie we can view it :

mymovieisgreat.avi
    mymovieisgreat.jpg

easy :mrgreen:

Kurt Schumacher
    Participant

So it’s been asked a billion times, now one more won’t hurt. COVER ART!!
    Not necessarily a scrapper, or a feature to obtain new cover art, but the ability to show existing cover art that is already in the folders of the movies that WiiMC is able to browse through the SMB network share. Personally, I would’nt use a scrapper on the Wii anyway. My media is stored on a network server and all info is obtained and put in place before the Wii ever gets a chance to play it. I know WiiMC is relatively new, and I must say I love it, but lets get a GUI that looks a little nicer with the cover art flowing! WiiMC is so far the best media player for the Wii, but cover art is a ‘wow factor’ we cannot overlook. Functionality is key, and you’ve already got a program that kicks butt, so give ’em there subtitles and USB port 1 support later. We want cover art!!!!

….Please 😀

gw0udm
    Participant

Yes Please.

That would be great. I allready have my HDD set up with folder art so it looks nice on a PC, but if that could be transfered over to wiimc it would be fantastic.

I look forward to all future releases.

Sw0rdiX
    Participant

I posted a request for this waaaaaaaay back, it was denied (just like in this topic), even got a little spot dedicated to it in the sticky/pinned thread.

Still, I’d like to see this implemented one day. Obviously bug/glitches/more important features must come first, but some day, when Wiimc is pretty much complete in terms of being a fully fledged media centre (as fully fledged as the wii will allow), I hope this gets in.

Anonymous
    Inactive

WiiMCFlow, mmmmmmmm, I’m starting to drool just thinking about it. 😯

Baelzebub
    Participant

@timerider wrote:

WiiMCFlow, mmmmmmmm, I’m starting to drool just thinking about it. 😯

That would be awesome. Scrolling through movies with their poster art! Gorgeous!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password