Cover for Videos

Home Forums Feature Suggestions Cover for Videos

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you add if a Picturefile *.jpg or *.bmp and so on wich has the same name as the Videofile as sample:

Fantastic Four – 2005 – Action.avi
    Fantastic Four – 2005 – Action.jpg

that is shown in the videolist like this?

if no Cover availible then is no cover visible.

THX for out work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

mayby WIIMC can use the *.nfo Files which the “Ember Media Manager” Kreate to give more Infos Like Year Genre ans do on.

XBMC is a Programm that use this files… but WII and XBMC not compatile at this time… 😥

hihoneyz
    Participant

Thats a very good idea, maybe it can look like this but covers for vids instead of games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvBnjlikcbM&feature=related skip video to 1min 56 secs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Programm in the Video is WIIFLOW. With Wiiflow you can not start or look videos. The optik in wiiflow is nice but not easy to make in WIIMC i think. Just the Pictures shown will be enougth for the first time.

WIIMC is the Best player and it should be the first Player wich show Video-Cover!!!

YEAH!

hihoneyz
    Participant

i know its wiiflow as i have it so i also know that it cant start or look for videos, thats not what i suggested.
    But yeah it would be great if that was like an alternate view or something, it would make selecting a film much easier, not that its not now but people who dont know the film at least have some idea of what the films about if it has a cover plus the trailer function from movies+ would be good added to this too.

Shnazzyone
    Participant

Please let it look for

folder.jpg/png
    and
    cover.jpg/png
    too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Look for Folder.jpg… is good. it should first search the same Filename like the Movie-File and then the overall Folder-Files.

> > > If there is any action by the programmers in this way, please let us know!! < < <

Anonymous
    Inactive

PUSH PUSH PUSH

Reaves
    Participant

i love this idea

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thx. but no reaktion of the programmers 🙁

belfegor
    Participant

That would be a great feature but IMHO your sample is taking up too much real estate. Something more like this example:

You are right about having files formated like:
    Big Buck Bunny [2008].avi <—- Movie file
    Big Buck Bunny [2008].srt <—- Sub Title
    Big Buck Bunny [2008].jpg <—- COVER ART

🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password