Danish translation for WiiMC

Home Forums Development Danish translation for WiiMC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    freddyhooge
    Participant

Hi!

I have completed the Danish language file as I earlier mentioned I might.

I would however appreciate a look-over from a native Danish since I am (only?) half-Danish myself πŸ˜‰
    I believe the choice of words are good. I just want someone to check that I got the conjunctions right.

Hope I could help!

// Tommy

dingram
    Participant

Hi i have looked through your translation and edited some strings some places.

You tend to use ‘e’ insead of ‘i’ a lot, and also some times uses two consonants instead of one (like when you type Musikk instead of Musik). πŸ™‚

I have uploaded my edited version:

freddyhooge
    Participant

@SRavn wrote:

You tend to use ‘e’ insead of ‘i’ a lot, and also some times uses two consonants instead of one (like when you type Musikk instead of Musik). πŸ™‚

Hi SRavn!

I appreciate your assistance as requested πŸ˜‰ and I will check your alterations! It might be that I use old spelling in some places, as in the case being two consonants instead of one.

// tkellerman

freddyhooge
    Participant

@tkellerman wrote:

@SRavn wrote:

Hi SRavn!

I appreciate your assistance as requested πŸ˜‰ and I will check your alterations! It might be that I use old spelling in some places, as in the case being two consonants instead of one.

// tkellerman

@SRavn: I have now checked your alterations and I agree that some of the words you replaced sound much better in the context. I’ve touched it up a little bit though. Please be sure to check your translation file for errors prior to submitting it. “Mange tak” for your help and your contribution to allowing Danish users to enjoy the WiiMC experience in their native language.

// tkellerman

ariebombarie
    Participant

just wanna say Thanks!
    tak for det. lΓ¦kkert. πŸ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password