Default static video/usb directory not listed upon startup

Home Forums Help and Support Default static video/usb directory not listed upon startup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    james4204
    Participant

So I’ve been using the new version for a few days now and have noticed one issue native to this version. First, details of my setup:

* WiiMC v1.10 + Official Channel from Channel Installer v1.5
    * White Wii Running 4.3U (v513) Firmware
    * Vanilla IOS58 (v6176)
    * HBC v1.08
    * 1TB WD MyBook Essentials (500GB FAT32 + 500GB WBFS Primary Partitions)

When WiiMC is started from the HBC or the Official Channel, the default Video Screen is not at the saved static directory of the USB drive initially. It starts off on a root listing of the SD card and USB drive instead. Flipping from the initial Video Screen to any other screen like audio or pictures results in the proper static directory being displayed. Returning back to the Video Screen after flipping to any other screen results in the correct static directory being displayed. The USB hardrive light is lit as WiiMC starts indicating that it is successfully recognized. This issue has only been noticed with WiiMC v1.10.

Hope this helps to diagnose the problem. If more information is needed please advise. Looking forward to ongoing updates. Thanks for all your work Tantric and Team.

Bug Tracker entry made: http://www.wiimc.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=247

-[]D

EDIT: On further examination I noticed that this issue seems to be due to a delay in the USB drive being recognized. In some instances both the root listing of the SD card and USB drive are listed right away, in others the USB drive listing is delayed by a bit. Perhaps a delay is needed for the USB drive to be ready, or maybe a routine to verify the USB drive status before listing the directory.

-[]D

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password