DSI excepcion when browsing folders or menu

Home Forums Help and Support DSI excepcion when browsing folders or menu

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    warburd
    Participant

I have instaled version 1.1.1 for first time. Video and audio playback function fine, but while I am not playing any video or song, the application stop and display the DSI exception error. This is my configuration:

Wii version : 3,4E. IOS58. HBC 1.0.8. WiiMC ejecuted from HBC, not as a channel. USB Fat32 HardDisk.

What could be the problem?. Sorry for my bad English. I will trie to send a TV capture.

PD : With mplayer CE I have the same problem.

aka107
    Participant

@woku wrote:

I have instaled version 1.1.1 for first time. Video and audio playback function fine, but while I am not playing any video or song, the application stop and display the DSI exception error. This is my configuration:

Wii version : 3,4E. IOS58. HBC 1.0.8. WiiMC ejecuted from HBC, not as a channel. USB Fat32 HardDisk.

What could be the problem?. Sorry for my bad English. I will trie to send a TV capture.

PD : With mplayer CE I have the same problem.

Be sure your network is working fine before launch wiimc from HBC or delete line in meta.xml in wiimc folder but AHBProt will be disabled and dvd will not work.

warburd
    Participant

Thank you for the answer, rodries. I Have the wii wifi disconnectec (no connection to Internet), and I do not use the DVD, only USD HDD Fat32. I thought network is only required if you want to play online files.

Matoking
    Participant

I get the same thing every now and then, I posted about it [http://www.wiimc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1004].

It seems to happen regardless as to where you are browsing. I even had it do it one time right when I got in the application and pressed down to get to Data DVD. I have not seen it since the last time I posted but I will post more info if I get it again.

aka107
    Participant

woku & boondoklife remove from meta.xml in sd:/apps/wiimc, test and comment
    If the problem is fixed then is a network problem in HBC and will be fixed in the next HBC

warburd
    Participant

Thank you very much, rodries. Deleting , now it works fine. I hope HBC people fix this problem in the next version.

PD : Tantic, Rodries and rest of staff : congratulations for this excellent aplication.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password