dumpert.nl for onlinemedia.xml

Home Forums Development dumpert.nl for onlinemedia.xml

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vvc
    Participant

I made a script so people can enjoy dumpert.nl on their Wii. The Dutch people around here will know this website. But I guess others could enjoy it as well.
    It’s in a very early stage, search function doesn’t work for example, but if you want to give it a try add this to your onlinemedia.xml:

vvc
    Participant

If you want to perform a search in dumpert.nl add this line to your onlinemedia.xml:

Still a temporary dirty solution, but I thought I’d add the possibility. Now, if I can only put in thumbnails…

rodries
    Keymaster

You can, if the format you generate is PLX.

vvc
    Participant

Yeah, I have to work with ‘thumb=’ if I’m not mistaken, was thinking out loud..
    BTW, is it true that .asf files are blocked in the onlinemedia part of WiiMC? Because I would like to make a script for dutch television and those videos are in in .asf.

cadbusca
    Participant

I see nothing in the code that treats http:// files differently. Anything with a valid extension is passed to the player.
    “3gp”, “asf”, “avi”, “bik”, “divx”, “dpg”, “dv”, “dvr-ms”, “evo”, “f4v”,
    “flc”, “fli”, “flv”, “iso”, “ivf”, “m1v”, “m2t”, “m2ts”, “m2v”, “m4v”,
    “mkv”, “mov”, “mp4”, “mp4v”, “mpe”, “mpeg”, “mpg”, “mqv”, “nsv”, “nuv”,
    “ogm”, “qt”, “rmvb”, “swf”, “trp”, “ts”, “vdr”, “vfw”, “viv”, “vob”, “vro”,
    “webm”, “wmv”, “y4m”, “”

vvc
    Participant

Latest version supports thumbnails. Add/edit these lines in your onlinemedia.xml:

vvc
    Participant

After dumpert.nl decided to update their code, and by doing so destroyed the functionality of my script, I decided to update my code as well. The script is now up and running again. Still trying to figure out how to destroy their script though…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password