DVD Menus in an ISO image

Home Forums Help and Support DVD Menus in an ISO image

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jamied486
    Participant

Hi,

Love the program; it works beautifully, and has made my life so much easier.

I have a few ISO’s of family DVD’s (on a samba share) that I’ve tried to play, and WiiMC plays them, but there doesn’t seem to be any way to use the menus. It just plays each menu as a video, one after another, and eventually gets to the actual video content.

I installed the 202 IOS from this site, which I thought added dvd menu support.

Is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks

ezwiimc

rodries
    Keymaster

This is currently not supported – DVD menus are only supported for actual DVDs.

jamied486
    Participant

OK, thanks for that. A shame, but something I can live with for now. Do you know if any of the other media players on the wii support it? Perhaps I can install another for that ability.

Thanks again

ezwiimc

DeadlyRobots
    Participant

this is the only type of media player that supports any type of dvd menus

jamied486
    Participant

Yes, I’ve read up on the others now and it would seem to be true. Having also tried a couple of the others now, wiimc wins hands down for ease of use and stability.

We’ve have it crash once thus far, but it was easily recovered, and without having to do a hard reset on the wii itself.

I’m finding that probably 60% of the homebrew apps we’ve tried are unstable to the point of needing to delete them. A number just crash and the only way out is to do a hard-reset (hold power down). wiimc thankfully is not one of the 60%.

Keep up the good work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password