Error when trying use IOS202 and Channel Installers

Home Forums Help and Support Error when trying use IOS202 and Channel Installers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mozqwe
    Participant

When I run either the IOS202 or Channel Forwarder Installers downloaded from the downloads page I get the following error: –

ES_GetStoredTMDSize(1-38) failed! (-106)

The Wii becomes unresponsive and I have to force a powerdown.

Has anyone encountered this error and if so do you have any way to fix it?

Apologies if this is covered in another post, I’ve searched but couldn’t spot anything.

boto12
    Participant

I am having this exact issue on a wii 4.2u.

The error for the 202 installer is: “ES_GetStoredTMDSize (1-4) failed! (-106)”
    The error for the channel installer is the same. (slightly different than yours)

I reloaded 202 from the IOS38-222v4 and v5 installers from Waninkoko then tried running WiiMC’s official 202 installer and channel installer, neither worked. (tried base 38/60)

xor4or
    Participant

I am having the same trouble as chaos945…
    Same error messages… Same freezes… Same situation…

ginger1948
    Participant

Yo lo pongo en spanish y vos traducilo. Cheezwiz789 y Chaos945, el error que marca es porque tu IOS 4 no esta correcto. Debes reinstalar una copia nueva.Lo mismo para bigal pero con el IOS 38. Cuidado porque si es un IOS base corres riesgo de brick. A mi me daba ese error en el IOS 57 (compatibilidad USB 2.0), simplemente instale una copia nueva descargada con el NUS downloader y funciono a la perfeccion. Insisto en que tengas mucho cuidado con cual IOS reinstalas por las dudas que puedas causar un brick!!!

axgarr
    Participant

@daniel.palma wrote:

Yo lo pongo en spanish y vos traducilo. Cheezwiz789 y Chaos945, el error que marca es porque tu IOS 4 no esta correcto. Debes reinstalar una copia nueva.Lo mismo para bigal pero con el IOS 38. Cuidado porque si es un IOS base corres riesgo de brick. A mi me daba ese error en el IOS 57 (compatibilidad USB 2.0), simplemente instale una copia nueva descargada con el NUS downloader y funciono a la perfeccion. Insisto en que tengas mucho cuidado con cual IOS reinstalas por las dudas que puedas causar un brick!!!

Please use English… All users can not read spanish

xor4or
    Participant

I am not certain, but to the best of my limited translating abilities, daniel is saying that I need to reinstall the latest ios 4 …

Since I am not having trouble with anything else… I think I might pass on doing that right now.

I got around the problem by just installing the latest ios 202 with hermes cios 5.1 installer.

The latest version of wiimc and cios v5.1 seem to be playing nice together:
    USB and SMB seem to be working fine.

rodries
    Keymaster

The “WiiMC” IOS 202 is just hermes v5 with 57.

If his installer works for you, feel free to use it. 😉

apocalipsys
    Participant

hermes v5 installer worked perfect for me, thanks, channel installer still not working though, could grab an unofficial one but would really prefer an official one 😐

oh i also tried the older channel installer from the googlecode site and got same error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password