Fast-forward/re-wind by less?

Home Forums Feature Suggestions Fast-forward/re-wind by less?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pap
    Participant

I just switched to 1.0.3 and I want to say, well done, it seems brilliant. Apart from a tiny bit of instability, it seems pretty much ready to replace MplayerCE for me.
    The only thing is re-winding/fast-forwarding. When I re-wind a video, it’s usually because I missed what someone said. So re-winding by 30 seconds is way to much just to hear a single line of dialogue. Would it be possible to make the minimum time something like 5 seconds, followed by 10, then maybe 15 or 20, then 30 etc?
    Of course, then it might be a good idea to implement a second, gross ff/rw button (hold B and left/right maybe?) with settings like 30s, 1min, 3mins, 5mins, all the way up to say 10 mins (or even 30).
    What do other people think about this? I know it might be a lot of work adding the gross ff/rw, so that’s maybe not necessary. Maybe you made 30 the minimum for a reason, I dunno. But it would be nice. Thanks for the great program! 😀

axgarr
    Participant

Settings -> Video -> Rewind/Fast Forward

You can select the time for this function, but is fixed time (multiple of 30 seconds).

Pap
    Participant

@pista wrote:

Settings -> Video -> Rewind/Fast Forward

You can select the time for this function, but is fixed time (multiple of 30 seconds).

Thanks, I already knew that. My point was that’s too long for me. It was just a suggestion though.

lalunlibe
    Participant

+1

30 seconds either direction is a bit much for me as well. I would agree that increments of 5 or at the most 10 would be much preferred. Thanks for the great work on this software!

Zack
    Participant

This is coming in the next release (5 and 10 secs).

Use search in this very forum!

Pap
    Participant

@psasi wrote:

This is coming in the next release (5 and 10 secs).

Use search in this very forum!

Why don’t you look at when I posted this thread, and when it was confirmed for the next version? You’ll see that this thread is in fact linked to in the thread it was confirmed in, before it was confirmed (if the thread you mean is this: http://www.wiimc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=354&start=0 ).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Fast-forward/re-wind by less?’ is closed to new replies.

Login

Lost Password