.FLV no longer playing

Home Forums Help and Support .FLV no longer playing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    olger901
    Participant

FLV files on WiiMC 1.04 that used to play on 1.03 are no longer working properly! Ironically the artifacting issue is gone but 9 out of 10 videos play for only a few seconds before going back to the menu.

Hopefully this is a bug that can fixed easily in the next release!

cadbusca
    Participant

luminalace: I have previously submitted this as a bug #142, but it has been assigned a low priority and low severity so it is second to last on the fix list. My experience is that the flv will play fine but if you attempt to skip forward or click the timeline it will immediately terminate. So just let them play. I am assuming they are not HD flv’s that would crash the WII anyway.

olger901
    Participant

Sorry I didn’t realise this bug has already been submitted! Just a note: some of the videos that used to work crash immediately without trying to forward it!

cadbusca
    Participant

Can you give me some examples? Are you sure they are not HD which will always crash the WII? Lots of flv’s are now HD..eg: hulu and US networks. My SD flvs all play fine but won’t skip.

olger901
    Participant

I dont think they are HD! They run on Mplayer Wii but with lots of atifacting! That’s why the WiiMC 1.04 is so cool because when the videos do run they are perfect quality! Also sorry about slow reply!

cadbusca
    Participant

Use partcopy http://www.virtualobjectives.com.au/utilitiesprogs/PartCopy_v1.11.2.4.zip and attach 6 megs of one of your files so i can test it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password