Freeze when hovering cursor over options.

Home Forums Help and Support Freeze when hovering cursor over options.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pap
    Participant

I was trying WiiMC by streaming videos over an SMB share.
    I noticed that on some specific videos, if you press the home button to bring up the file browser, and then hover the cursor over the system settings button, everything completely freezes and requires me to force the Wii to restart. But if you are quick enough, you can press the system settings button before it freezes.
    I’m pretty sure this must have something to do with the little bubble that pops up when you hover over it, saying “system” (or something like that).
    I have only tested WiiMC with SMB streaming and commercial DVDs, and I only experienced this on some SMB streamed videos, not DVDs or the majority of videos in my SMB share. Maybe it’s the specs of the videos that makes the difference, although I can’t see any difference (all DivX .AVIs). If you want any more details I’ll try to find out for you.

axgarr
    Participant

Go here:
    http://www.wiimc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=165

Please… Use search button…. ❗

Pap
    Participant

I read right through that thread and it didn’t seem to me like it was the same issue, because the program runs ok when pressing the home button. It’s only when the bubble with “settings” written in it pops up that it crashes. But it only did this in folders with lots of long named files in it. So you’re right, thanks. Sorry.
    Although it might be worth mentioning in that thread too, so I will do so. Unless you think it’s irrelevant?

axgarr
    Participant

Closed Topic
    Reason: resolved

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Freeze when hovering cursor over options.’ is closed to new replies.

Login

Lost Password