gc pad support in the ios 202 installer

Home Forums Feature Suggestions gc pad support in the ios 202 installer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wolfmanz51
    Participant

useful for wii user like me without sync wiimote and using only a gc pad to run homebrews

rodries
    Keymaster

WiiMC doesn’t support gc pad, so what’s the point of having it in the installer?

wolfmanz51
    Participant

Ok sorry but as spider2745 (http://www.wiimc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15&p=125&hilit=gamecube#p125), I saw on wiibrew that there was a gamecube controller support in WiiMC. So, is it possible to implement the GC pad support in wiiMC ? As WiiMC will replace the mplayer homebrew, it should integrate the gc controllers support as in mplayer.

rodries
    Keymaster

What for? What’s wrong with Wiimote? I don’t see the point in packing in ‘features’ like USB keyboard and GC pad that virtually no-one will be using, or at least, no-one in their right mind should be. 🙄

wolfmanz51
    Participant

Impossible to synchronize the Wiimote because of a hardware problem on the wii motherboard. However, you are free to accept or refuse this request. Oh another info about me, I am of sound mind 😀

Zack
    Participant

Tantric: usb keyboard would be much helpful for typing in online search phrases!

En.Ki
    Participant

@Tantric wrote:

What for? What’s wrong with Wiimote? I don’t see the point in packing in ‘features’ like USB keyboard and GC pad that virtually no-one will be using, or at least, no-one in their right mind should be. 🙄

oh, you know, batteries…

and the sensor bar can be a pain if you’re using a projector.

sometimes it’s just easier to use a gamecube controller.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It would be very useful indeed to have gc pad support, that way I wouldn’t run through batteries like a mofo, and when I am watching subtitled video with my slower reading friends, sometimes they need to pause right away to read a sub, not wait for the wiimote to wake up first.

rodries
    Keymaster

Rejected.

Topic Closed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘gc pad support in the ios 202 installer’ is closed to new replies.

Login

Lost Password