Got an update, now crashign like crazy. Screensaver problem

Home Forums Help and Support Got an update, now crashign like crazy. Screensaver problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Drew Buglione
    Participant

Just got some sort of update a bit ago this morning. Now when I’m playing Audio files, WiiMC crashes back to the Wiimenu after a few minutes. Has happened on multiple songs.

Is there some sort of log file or something I can get from somewhere to upload? I didn’t notice anything on the screen as the screensaver was on so the WiiMC logo was just bouncing around.

I have noticed what song it was playing and then went back and played just that one song manually and it didn’t crash. All the crashes have occurred during playback of a playlist I setup by manually.

Still trying to narrow it down but haven’t found any commonality yet.

UPDATE:
    OK, here’s what I did with a song that I noticed was causing it to die.
    Played the song manually, no screensaver. song played fine.
    Set SS to 1 minute. Song crashed around the 3:15 minute mark.
    Set SS to 2 minutes. Song crashed around the 3:15 minute mark.
    Set SS to 5 minutes. Song played fine (SS wasn’t active at the normal crash spot.
    Set SS back to 1 minute and tried again. Song crashed around the 3:15 minute mark.

What I did notice is that when I’m watching the Screensaver screen, the WiiMC logo fades to black and then I end up back at the main Wii menu.

Even just picked some random songs and it happens on every song I choose. Definitely seems to be the screensaver.

Drew Buglione
    Participant

OK, also just set the SS to 10 minutes and sure enough, about 10:10 into the playing it just reset me back to the Wii Menu. SoI’m 100% sure it’s something with the screensaver.

rodries
    Keymaster

It’s not a crash. There’s a bug in the Inactivity Shutdown feature. Shut it off.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Got an update, now crashign like crazy. Screensaver problem’ is closed to new replies.

Login

Lost Password