Guide to Using WIIMC’s YouTube Support

Home Forums Help and Support Guide to Using WIIMC’s YouTube Support

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cadbusca
    Participant

Attached is a Guide to Using WIIMC’s YouTube Support.

Rather than plug thru multilevels of menus each time you want to access YouTube videos, this guide will show you how to access your favorite playlist combinations and even play YouTube videos directly from the Onlinemedia menu. It also shows how to can create custom YouTube video playlists which is particularly useful to maintain playlists of official VEVO music videos.

VoltManEXE
    Participant

Thnx jhb50!

I take a look at it, because i use youtube alot, especially to watch lets plays so it will come in handy to make playlists of that (parts etc.) so i dont have to search manually each time! 🙂

cadbusca
    Participant

To facilitate the creation of custom onlinemedia playlists including YouTube, Enhancement Pack IV for 1.1.0 includes the ability to optionally save any preferred links after playback, and include them for playback in an Onlinemedia SavedLinks at the next startup. This eliminates the need to search through the predefined playlists for previously played online videos and facilitates moving these links into custom onlinemedia folder playlists. Together with the “Autoplay next YouTube” feature this further enhances the WIIMC YouTube Support.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password