H264 mp4 video delay

Home Forums Help and Support H264 mp4 video delay

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    julian-bd
    Participant

There is a bug with video playback of apple h264 mpeg4 from version 1.08 and 1.09. 1.07 and below work fine.

julian-bd
    Participant

Is this bug being looked over? From what i understand there is not much difference between 1.07 and 1.08.
    Do you need more info/testing? Then again: thanks

cadbusca
    Participant

Yes upload the first 7 megs of the movie so I can test it. Use Partcopy and zip it.

julian-bd
    Participant

http://www.mediafire.com/?hnanwpucptvyy90
    Here is the sample you asked for
    I have many many videos of this format because this is the one compatible with ipod/iphone.

cadbusca
    Participant

Yes, you are correct. It plays on 1.0.9 but the sound is out of sync. It has been fixed in later SVN’s. Try this version and post your results. http://www.wiimc.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=227

spanktastic2120
    Participant

I am having troubles playing the recent SD&Taka Naruto Shippuuden movie 3 fansub. It is mp4 and I am also getting sound out of sync. However:
    — the sound is somehow out of sync in the same way on mplayer CE (!)
    — the sound is ahead of the video
    — trying it with the linked SVN version doesn’t help at all (however, normal mplayer on Linux runs fine)
    — also, when I tried setting frameskip to auto, it locks up and produces only sound

julian-bd
    Participant

It works fine now!!! Thanks!

rodries
    Keymaster

@arromdee wrote:

I am having troubles playing the recent SD&Taka Naruto Shippuuden movie 3 fansub. It is mp4 and I am also getting sound out of sync. However:
    — the sound is somehow out of sync in the same way on mplayer CE (!)
    — the sound is ahead of the video
    — trying it with the linked SVN version doesn’t help at all (however, normal mplayer on Linux runs fine)
    — also, when I tried setting frameskip to auto, it locks up and produces only sound

Then the video is too high of quality for the Wii’s CPU to handle.

spanktastic2120
    Participant

It doesn’t seem to be slower than usual and I know there was an mplayer bug about a year and a half ago which had a similar delay problem.

cadbusca
    Participant

Thats because the slowdown increases as width increases so starting around 640 wide you will see a little slowdown and the sync will start to appear.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password