HD gone (Elements) and Channel launch fail in 1.07

Home Forums Help and Support HD gone (Elements) and Channel launch fail in 1.07

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tristar
    Participant

WiiMC 1.07 does not find my HD (2.5 WD Elements, 250GB) anymore. Worked all the time before. Now it’s gone.

Second issue: I am starting WiiMC via Homebrew. The Channel installer wierdly stopped working correctly (WiiMC crashes bringing me back to the main wii menue).

cor
    Participant

tantric already said in another post he will have a fix out for that sometime today

my question is ….i now am able to boot up my 1.5tb hdd in the second port (yay!!! 😆 ), but as i put my game hdd in the first port, and boot up wiimc (newest version, without being able to install the newest channel installer) it doesnt show up, but if i remove the game hdd and boot it up (still second port) it shows up……does that also have to do with the channel installer bug, if so no big deal as ive said tantric said he will put out an update for that later today, if not should i report it on the “report a bug” section of this site….thanks for the help in advance :mrgreen:

rodries
    Keymaster

Don’t bother reporting USB issues like this. This is now an upstream issue (libogc) and WiiMC has no control over it.

The short answer is having two HD’s is not supported.

Rudyraza
    Participant

Both of my USB hard drives work. WIIMC hard drive plug in and my WBFS hard drive for USB Loader at the same time. They worked in 1.07 and now in 1.08. Hard drive looks like it has to be fat32 in 1.08 in which I used a Fat32 Formatter program because windows does not give you the option on larger drives.

I have IOS58 installed from which WIIMC, Hackmii and homebrew now use. However I kept IOS 202 as well. It does not have any effect on my WII with leaving it there.

http://tokiwa.qee.jp/EN/Fat32Formatter/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password