How do I put the WiiMC in my system menu?

Home Forums Help and Support How do I put the WiiMC in my system menu?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    irrittyOptior
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know how to put the WiiMC channel on my system menu, so I don’t have to always go through the HBC. Thanks for any info/help,

Slip

Mungali
    Participant

http://wiimc.googlecode.com/files/WiiMC%20Channel%20Installer%201.2.zip here is the installer in order to install a channel that will be on your system menu for easy navigation to WiiMC from within the wii menu interface 🙂

I’m sure you can work out how to install channels.

irrittyOptior
    Participant

Thanks a lot, it’s on there now, but for some reason when I load WiiMC through my system menu, it doesn’t recognize my external HDD. I still have to go through the HBC. When I do that, it has no problem recognizing my hard drive. Any explanation?? Thanks again.

LoTeK
    Participant

Are you using the latest version of WiiMC?

rodries
    Keymaster

Wait for an update, both of WiiMC and the channel.

Mungali
    Participant

@MrSlippery wrote:

Thanks a lot, it’s on there now, but for some reason when I load WiiMC through my system menu, it doesn’t recognize my external HDD. I still have to go through the HBC. When I do that, it has no problem recognizing my hard drive. Any explanation?? Thanks again.

🙂 good to hear, just wait for tantric’s update as he replied.

irrittyOptior
    Participant

Cool. Thanks guys 🙂 and just out of curiosity, when is the next release expected? No rush, of course, I just want to know because of my curious nature. I’m really enjoying WiiMC and I can’t wait to see its next improvement.

rodries
    Keymaster

See the front page. A note for anyone trying to install the new WiiMC channel. Install IOS58 first if you don’t have it – http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/IOS58_Installer. Then (re)install HBC 1.0.8. Then run the installer from there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I put the WiiMC in my system menu?’ is closed to new replies.

Login

Lost Password