How To Roll Back From Ver.1.0.1 To Ver.1.0 ?

Home Forums Help and Support How To Roll Back From Ver.1.0.1 To Ver.1.0 ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    us1929
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Could anyone advise me how to go back to version 1.0 please ?

Is it as simple as just re-installing 1.0 and it will overwrite/replace the version 1.0.1 I updated too ?

Thanks in advance for any help 😎

fishears
    Participant

Just overwrite the boot.dol with the old 1.0 version.

rodries
    Keymaster

Something wrong with 1.0.1?

us1929
    Participant

@skoopman wrote:

Just overwrite the boot.dol with the old 1.0 version.

Thanks for letting me know what to do, I appreciate your help. Cheers

@Tantric wrote:

Something wrong with 1.0.1?

No I dont think so, I just want to try all my tests trying to get the FTP working
    with both build, Im not sure if it will make any difference or not, I just thought
    I would try everything possible as there doesnt seem to be anyone having much
    luck with the FTP access and there is very little mention of any working solutions.

I was thinking I would try all my testing with both versions because I noticed that
    the Active/PASV mode selection is now locked in Ver.1.0.1 I know its been mentioned
    that the PASV mode isnt working, I just dont know what else has changed in regards
    to the FTP ability between versions as there isnt much mentioned in the change log.

Also I dont know about anyone else, but I have had no luck changing the port number
    from 21 to anything else in Ver.1.0.1 it seems that the FTP support is still only working
    with port 21. If anyone else has tried changing the port number and had success please
    let us know ?

Cheers 😎

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password