How to set up (functioning) radio streams ??

Home Forums Help and Support How to set up (functioning) radio streams ??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tristar
    Participant

Hey,
    I just added three extra lines into the “onlinemedia.xml”

As a result WiiMC tries to play them but, no success. MP3 and asx lead to “Playlist not found” error, ogg is actually buffered but will not fully load.

Any suggestions on how to make those streams work?

mroli
    Participant

http://dradio.ic.llnwd.net/stream/dradio_dlf_m_a

Try inserting that instead of the .m3u line

(I’m not sure how WiiMC reacts to non-file extended files, so…)

WhizzBang
    Participant

Just curious, does this also apply to live video streams??? Cause if so, I got an HBO video stream for you guys. 😀

iRoNBiLL

Tristar
    Participant

@lukegb wrote:

http://dradio.ic.llnwd.net/stream/dradio_dlf_m_a

Try inserting that instead of the .m3u line

(I’m not sure how WiiMC reacts to non-file extended files, so…)

That worked fine… thanks! Can you or somebody else explain why? It is the ogg line without the ogg extension….? So, still, most radio streams are not in ogg but in wmp or mp3? How can I make those work?

Does anybody know how to make them work?

@ ironbill: Didn’t try with video streams yet, maybe you let is know the one you wanna try, I ll try it!

greets

WhizzBang
    Participant

Ah ha! As for video streams, I wouldn’t worry about it for now… Team WiiMC is still weeding out the playback issues at the moment I’m sure. 😀 As for why one thing would play and not the other??? That would be because of WiiMC’s ability to playback and parse one video via a codec from one file extension to another. I would expect since Team WiiMC is having troubles with playback of some popular formats, they are investigating this now. I could easily understand WiiMC playing back something in a playlist format as opposed to a direct link… it’s ingenuity in the works so give it time. Just notate what you experience down to technical specifics and leave the rest up to them.

iRoNBiLL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password