Icon update

Home Forums Feature Suggestions Icon update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BalancedLineOut
    Participant

While I like the icon you use now, I thought it could use a little gloss and a reflection, so I modified it:

If you like it, feel free to use it (or ask for changes). If not, no hard feelings. 🙂

bobnabob
    Participant

I like it,looks good in hb.Seems like it sets back a little far.I think it would look cool if the Eq bars were in front or behind the WIIMC letters a little bit.give it some depth.

BalancedLineOut
    Participant

@emerkamp wrote:

I like it,looks good in hb.Seems like it sets back a little far.I think it would look cool if the Eq bars were in front or behind the WIIMC letters a little bit.give it some depth.

I’m not quite sure I understand what you mean. I made two new versions with changes based on what I think you were asking.

WiiMC is “closer”, but I feel this gives it an unbalanced look:

Both the logo and WiiMC are a little closer to the bottom of the image:

Do either of those match what you were suggesting?

bobnabob
    Participant

Hey,Right on.I’m set with #2. 😀 Maybe i’m wierd or somthin,but i like it.

So Definitely: Thanx x3

BalancedLineOut
    Participant

I’d like to know what the creators of WiiMC think about it.

kryten172
    Participant

I wholeheartedly agree about the WiiMC logo being in sore need of gloss and reflections. However, I think you didn’t go far enough. I hereby propose making the WiiMC logo even more about gloss and reflections. And since you changed the font as well, let’s make it a font even better suited to the task.

Here’s my improved proposal.

BalancedLineOut
    Participant

@drmr wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree about the WiiMC logo being in sore need of gloss and reflections. However, I think you didn’t go far enough. I hereby propose making the WiiMC logo even more about gloss and reflections. And since you changed the font as well, let’s make it a font even better suited to the task.

Here’s my improved proposal.

Thank you for your, uh, contribution. I’d still like to hear from the developers, if they would be so kind.

cadbusca
    Participant

For my part, I have far more important changes to spend my time on. I don’t think anyone spends any time focusing on the logo.

rodries
    Keymaster

While I appreciate your interest in the project and your contribution, I think we’ll still with the existing logo. I like it just the way it is.

BalancedLineOut
    Participant

@jhb50 wrote:

For my part, I have far more important changes to spend my time on. I don’t think anyone spends any time focusing on the logo.

That’s why I felt like making one. The appearance has stayed the same and I don’t think I can improve on the code. I’m mediocre at best when it comes to homebrew.

@Tantric wrote:

While I appreciate your interest in the project and your contribution, I think we’ll still with the existing logo. I like it just the way it is.

That’s cool. 🙂

*Joostin sobs in a corner because Tantric didn’t like his logo*

Edit: I hope you won’t mind if I continue to share this with others. It’s pretty popular.

BalancedLineOut
    Participant

While I know this won’t become an official icon, I did (on request) make a WiiMC+ icon, and thought I’d share it here in case anybody wants one to match:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password