IOS 202 Installer

Home Forums Help and Support IOS 202 Installer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, the version that is available ‘IOS 202 Installer’, installs without any problems for dvd playback?Do I need ONLY to install ‘IOS202 installer’, or do I need an additional IOS/or something to work properly?If in case I want to update IOS202 to a newer version do I have to uninstall the current one? and which one I install first, IOS202 or WiiMC channel? How do I remove both from wii system menu If i need to? Hopefully to get an answer from team regarding all this questions, i dont want to mess up, just want the dvd’s to roll up. Best

rodries
    Keymaster

Only IOS 202 is required. Only one IOS can be installed in a given slot, so installing another 202 will overwrite an existing one. The IOS you can remove with AnyTitle Deleter. The channel you can just run the installer again to delete it. Or you can delete it from the system menu the same way you’d delete other channels.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Tantric wrote:

Only IOS 202 is required. Only one IOS can be installed in a given slot, so installing another 202 will overwrite an existing one. The IOS you can remove with AnyTitle Deleter. The channel you can just run the installer again to delete it. Or you can delete it from the system menu the same way you’d delete other channels.

When i try to run the installer, i got this error: ‘Could not find a vulnerable IOS! Run Dop-Mii or Truch Bug restorer to install one’
    So, i really need some additional IOS to install 202, no? installing dvdx don’t make it to work? or do I need to install Dop-Mii or Truch Bug?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, anyone here could HELP me out installing IOS 202 on system menu 4.2? because there is no ‘step by step’ how to to do it, and like me there is some users with the same problem above. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, anyone? Pls.

rodries
    Keymaster

First you need to downgrade your IOS36 and restore the trucha bug in it. To do this use DOP-Mii. Find a guide or try this one: http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/how-to-use/dop-ios
    Follow the section Restoring the Trucha Bug

Then run the IOS202 installer, once you’ve successfully downgraded IOS36.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Tantric wrote:

First you need to downgrade your IOS36 and restore the trucha bug in it. To do this use DOP-Mii. Find a guide or try this one: http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/how-to-use/dop-ios
    Follow the section Restoring the Trucha Bug

Then run the IOS202 installer, once you’ve successfully downgraded IOS36.

Install I0S36 (v3351) w/FakeSign from the menu? and what location of my IOS i choose?

press A to say yes to — the ES_Identity patch, the NAND Permissions patch?

restore IOS15 to v523? yes or no? do I need to do just this to run the IOS202?

I hope to get an answer from you. thanks again.

rodries
    Keymaster

Sure, go ahead and restore the IOS15. It actually doesn’t matter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Tantric wrote:

Ok, so it is just run the dop-mii v12 through homebrew channel, and (with wii system 4.2)
    first. go to this option Install I0S36 (v3351) w/FakeSign from the menu ,leave ios with number 36
    second. press A to say yes to — the ES_Identity patch, the NAND Permissions patch
    optional. yes to restore IOS15 to v523
    and after this, install the IOS202 installer/and wiimc fowarder channel

just this steps??? or i need to modify/install something with option ‘ios:36’??? i really hope to get an answer from you once more, to know whether it is just that not go mess up, thanks for your help mate!

rodries
    Keymaster

That’s it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@macuser wrote:

@Tantric wrote:

Ok, so it is just run the dop-mii v12 through homebrew channel, and (with wii system 4.2)
    first. go to this option Install I0S36 (v3351) w/FakeSign from the menu ,leave ios with number 36
    second. press A to say yes to — the ES_Identity patch, the NAND Permissions patch
    optional. yes to restore IOS15 to v523
    and after this, install the IOS202 installer/and wiimc fowarder channel

just this steps??? or i need to modify/install something with option ‘ios:36’??? i really hope to get an answer from you once more, to know whether it is just that not go mess up, thanks for your help mate!

@Tantric wrote:

That’s it!

So, i just leave the IOS:36 option alone, don’t need to downgrade IOS15? just follow the step by step above? right?

rodries
    Keymaster

Run DOP-Mii installer, select to install IOS36 with trucha bug. Say yes to restoring IOS15. Run the IOS202 installer. It really isn’t complicated. Topic closed.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘IOS 202 Installer’ is closed to new replies.

Login

Lost Password