ISO dvd random problems

Home Forums Help and Support ISO dvd random problems

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    almonacilo
    Participant

I want to thank the wiimc team for finally making dvd ISO menu support possible! But I still run into some problems playing certain ISOs that I thought I’d mention. One ISO I played everything worked on it, but one of the options (back to home menu) would not select when I clicked on it. It would pick the option above (gag reels) instead of going to the home menu. It had to do with the way it was highlighted because once I clicked below the option it worked. So wiimc thought it was lower on the screen than it actually was. That was just a minor problem I ran across.

I tried to play Ace Ventura- when nature calls next and the audio didn’t work at all. I pushed every button on the wii remote and couldn’t get any audio to come on. The 2 button didn’t take it back to the home dvd menu like it did with the previous movie that ran good. Somehow I pushed a bunch of buttons and got back to the home dvd menu.

Another thing that would be useful would be to have the control pad on the wii remote act as it does on a dvd player remote when you are on the dvd menu of the ISO. You can go up, down, left and right to choose things while on the menu. Most dvds have the little custom cursors (I guess you’d call them) that are either under, highlight the option, or beside of the option that will be selected. When you make a ISO file I’m pretty sure that those are saved somewhere into the ISO file that can be used. After you choose to play the movie or extra features the control pad
    could go back to what it does currently (subtitles, languages etc.) Just a idea to think about if it can be done.

I have to say that wiimc has come a long way on making ISO files playable and I believe that these minor problems can be ironed out in time. Thanks for all the work on wiimc and I can’t wait to try out the next update!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password