multiple USB crashes

Home Forums Help and Support multiple USB crashes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cor
    Participant

since ive updated to 1.0.9, 1.0.4(channel installer) ,ios58, i get a lot of usb crashes…..usually asks me to retry finding the hdd or cancel , then sometimes it goes to a 8 second reload error screen, then restarts the wii, or freezes.
    im using a 1.5tb ext. hdd, WD ….what im wondering is , is there some kinda “green” BS that would shut my hdd off after so long……which doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, because- i tried watching ” the expendables”….and it did it like 15 times lol…..now i tried to downgrade back to 1.0.6(last great working rev for me), but it didn’t work with the channel installer 1.0.4, and as far as ive seen 1.0.2(last great working rev for me) has been removed………..any idea’s???? thanks in advance

cor
    Participant

ok new day so this hopefully isnt a double-post, but anyone thave any ideas yet???

Lesanceen
    Participant

same
    im using 3.2 wii
    i tried other HDD but same problem need help

cor
    Participant

apparently were going to have to wait till the next rev comes out, nothing has been said for almost a week now, about it ,so ill be patient……if anyone needs a screenshot ill do my best to get one, it reloads after 8 seconds.

cor
    Participant

no-one can even give me a hint on how to fix this…..seriously????

rodries
    Keymaster

I don’t know what kind of answer you’re looking for? If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work. You can’t just click your heels together.

LoTeK
    Participant

Here’s channel 1.2
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4GU7G3I6

put a copy of it in a folder somewhere 😆

cor
    Participant

@Tantric wrote:

I don’t know what kind of answer you’re looking for? If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work. You can’t just click your heels together.

ok for 1 im asking where the old channel installers are , and 2- just an answer period, not smart ass comments, i was asking for opinions on how to fix it (BTW thank you blue) im sure thats all i needed…..anyway thanks

rodries
    Keymaster

Old installers are here: http://code.google.com/p/wiimc/downloads/list?can=1

And I was simply commenting on the number of people asking “how do i fix X”. The general answer is you can’t, unless you’re a coder and you actually *fix* it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘multiple USB crashes’ is closed to new replies.

Login

Lost Password