My Idea for Enhancing Wii Experience

Home Forums Feature Suggestions My Idea for Enhancing Wii Experience

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My Suggestion…(although Im new to this site, but Ive been using WiiMC for years now 😉 ), and I have a suggestion for music:

Why not make the mp3 files/radio available during gameplay for example
    Say Im playing mario kart wii, and I don’t want to hear its audio, so I press the “HOME” menu button, and there is the usual options (Wii menu, Operations Guide, and reset) but there is also a “WiiMC” button, and when you click it, there are all sorts of options such as browsing AND PLAYING your mp3 files, streaming radio, and turning down the original game’s audio at your request so that you can listen to JUST your music instead of the game’s Whole audio, and thiio, because of the dio for obvious reasons…

Please reply and tell me if it’s a good idea or not, Im open to feedback, positive + negative, and if this is in the wrong section etc, please move it/tell me to do it…

Have a nice Day! 😀

Linlhutz
    Participant

Not possible. Wii got soooo less power than PS3 for example whene you can simply do that Wii is weak i CPU GPU —-> everything so is not going to happen.

You can always put mp3 player nex to you turn wii music off and play yours mp3 from mp3 player or radio 😀 😆 😀

and one game I known is “excite truck” for Wii is a racing game that let you play yours mp3 songs from SD card durning gameplay. Hope it helps you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password