my sql problem

Home Forums Third Party Enhancements VLC Shares my sql problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jazzgazz
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I’ve been having some trouble setting up VLC Shares. I have used the newest installer for Windows on a Win7 64bit machine. I have changed the permissions for the EasyPHP folder however I am not able to get MySQL to start with VLC Shares. I have tried running EasyPHP on its own and it is able to start. I’ve been at this too long, and so its possible I’m overlooking something that should be obvious, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

zany130
    Participant

In the Windows installer of VlcShares i’ve removed mysql because it’s useless for vlc-shares. So, when you start the vlc-shares’s easyphp version you get an Mysql error but it’s fine. If you want to use vlc-shares in a Easyphp installation with Mysql you have to install a normal build of EasyPhp and then to manually install vlc-shares following the “Manual installation tutorial” in the wiki (https://code.google.com/p/vlc-shares/wiki/InstallationWindows#Manual_Installation)

jazzgazz
    Participant

doy! i knew it was a simple answer staring me right in the face. Thank you for the quick response, it is much appreciated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘VLC Shares’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password