Netflix support?

Home Forums Help and Support Netflix support?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Maniac206
    Participant

Before you say “use the Netflix software for Wii” I have that and use it and it works pretty good, but I am wondering if there is a way to get WiiMC to connect to services like Netflix or Hulu, or even to software like PlayOn (uPnP media server). The main reason I would prefer to use Netflix through a real piece of media player software is because of the simple fact that the Netflix software doesn’t let me control the volume. The other reasons are because it’d be cool to have one application where several online media services are located and the fact that not every online media service is going to make a Wii software disc or channel for Wii.

I have used PlayOn but on the Wii it is pretty much unusable through the Internet Channel for me. Super-duper slow browsing the categories and playing a video was undoable. I have an original Xbox with XBMC and it navigates the PlayOn menus fast as, but doesn’t playback videos either so I’m unsure if its a problem with PlayOn or what.

Other than this, is there some other software I could use to access this stuff?

txeriff
    Participant

I agree with services like Hulu or Fancast or other online streaming sites.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password