New Version – Really long update?

Home Forums General Discussion New Version – Really long update?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zeveroth
    Participant

Hey I just wanted to make sure if Tantric is OK and he is working on the WiiMC or maybe he has some healt/money issues on his head and don’t have time to work here?:)

Usually I don’t nag about “when will the new version be done?” but now I’m really worried. What surprised us (Polish Wii community) in a positive way when we first saw WiiMC is how fast new and very improving updates were made. It was like “BANG” 1.0.5 and in a second “BANG” 1.0.7, you get the idea.

And as long as Tantric posted new translation strings to do I wasn’t worried at all and let him work, but it’s likte 2 months since no new translation instruction string and that makes me a little uneasy.
    So the question is: how is the developing team doing? Healthy there dudes:)?
    Working on new version is postponed or sth? Or is going to be THIS BIG that it takes so much time?
    I’m also asking because this weird Forum engine does not send any updates to my mail so I have to check in from time to time just to see no new strings:)

Cheers and keep up the good work!

cadbusca
    Participant

Rest assured that Santa and his elves are hard at work. Just be sure to hang your stocking by the chimney.
    You could also check the source code link under the above “development” tab, to see how many presents they have ready so far. 😆

Rodolfo izquierdo
    Participant

for see changes in trunk, new version is more stable, changes in libogc (i have waiting this, affect snes9x gx, vba gx, fce gx, genplus and posible more in future, thnx for your job
    at least wiimc 1.04 in my wii be update, no more crash if use offline 😎

zeveroth
    Participant

@jhb50 wrote:

Rest assured that Santa and his elves are hard at work. Just be sure to hang your stocking by the chimney.
    You could also check the source code link under the above “development” tab, to see how many presents they have ready so far. 😆

gablah!
    don’t tell we have to wait till xmas :D? that makes me a sad panda right now:(

LoTeK
    Participant

Good things come to those who wait 😀

Sexual Harassment… Panda 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password