Online Media Navigation

Home Forums Feature Suggestions Online Media Navigation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wied
    Participant

When you go back to genre View from a genre or to the genre from a stream you’ll always start at the top of the list which is annoying in the long genre list and makes me mad in genres with many streams. It would be much better if you whould be at the Position of the genre/stream that you’ve selected or if you could choose the type of navigation.

I hope this suggestion hasn’t allready been reported, my english is not the best. And PLEASE work on the vizalisation- and stream-saving-to-playlist -things, if you get this two working WiiMC will be the best Homebrew EVER (even better than it is at the moment 😉 thanks a lot!!!). Maybe you can get some help from the devoloper of WiiRadio, he has implemented the Milkdrop Visualisation from Winamp but his interface isn’t as good WiiMC.

Greetings form germany

cadbusca
    Participant

I requested this long ago and was told that it would not be implemented. It was one of the major reasons for developing the WIIMC+ Enhancement Pack which always returns to the last video played and also allows you to save stream and playlist links to develop your own custom onlinemedia playlists. Take a look at the WIIMC+ walkthru. http://www.wiimc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1025

wied
    Participant

It’s a pity! Would it be to difficult to add an option to turn this type of navigation on and off? In fact everyone using Online Media must have this problems because most genres have over 100 streams, even the special genres have sometimes up to 500 streams.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password