Playing music and running a slideshow

Home Forums Help and Support Playing music and running a slideshow

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Poe6661
    Participant

It seems like ever since 1.0.6, I am no longer able to play music and view a slideshow at the same time. I really like this feature because I usually setup a slideshow to music, and let it play in the background. With version 1.0.9, I can start a song, then play the slideshow. It works for about 4 – 5 minutes, then just hangs. I have to go the Wii and shut it down by holding the power button. I have also tried this on 1.0.9 build 493 with Enhancement Pack III. Same results. Am I doing something wrong?

cadbusca
    Participant

I’ve never had this problem. Mine is running right now and after 20 minutes its still going strong. That’s with the latest SVN 495. Perhaps you are hitting a bad(too big) picture or getting a network dropout.

Poe6661
    Participant

I did try a few experiments over the weekend. I first played the music playlist for about an hour by itself, and no crashes. (These are music files that I have on my USB drive.) Then, I played the screen show for about an hour by itself, and no crashes. (These files are also on my USB drive.) When I played them together, at about 5 or 6 minutes, the wii froze and I had to press and hold the reset button.

cadbusca
    Participant

The slideshow uses the player and while I do not know the conditions it some times runs out of memory when the music is playing and gives a message. Perhaps you have run into a variation of that. Check the sizes of the photos you are showing and perhaps eliminate any that are large and see if that fixes it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password