Playing Music Causes Loss of Network Connection

Home Forums Help and Support Playing Music Causes Loss of Network Connection

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    davidwillis
    Participant

Whenever I create a playlist from my SMB share, the music always stops after one song. It seems that the cause is that at some time, the network connection is dropped. I am unable to access my SMB share without a restart of WIIMC, also, I cannot use any of the network functions (youtube, etc). This does not occur with video, only music. I have not tested playing a song without using a playlist, yet, so it may only be the playlist function that causes this issue and not the music playback as a whole.

cadbusca
    Participant

One does not “create a playlist from my SMB share”. Playlist are created prior to the use of WIIMC and must use relative entries.

davidwillis
    Participant

I don’t understand what you mean. I can create a playlist within WiiMC by hovering over any file or folder and pressing the “+” button. This works perfectly fine with music on my SD card, but the issue is with the network connection, which seems to drop whenever I use this function.

cadbusca
    Participant

OK now I understand what you mean. I have never had that problem, but I do not have access to my wii to test it again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password