please help me

Home Forums Feature Suggestions please help me

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Spankingclaw
    Participant

every time when i insert a dvd a receive next mesage:ERROR .INVALID DVD. why?
    with extern hdd i play movie but dvd never. i have 4.3 sistem version.thank u

cadbusca
    Participant

I believe that if you have a new WII (made in last 2? years) then it can not play DVD’s because Nintendo made a change that prevents it.

Matoking
    Participant

Ya know I was just helping a buddy that had the same issue the other day. I just don’t under stand why Ol’ Ninty would cripple their devices like this. I would think they would look at the homebrew scene and take notes as to what people want and then release a channel for it.

For example I love WiiMC and have been able to cut my cable and what not because of it, I also think the devs of it have mad skills. On the other hand if Nintendo were to put their backing behind a media application and sick their devs on it who get “PAID” to make the apps, I think we could have an absolutely stellar application on our hands. Who wouldn’t give a few bucks for an app like this. (I just sent a few bucks WiiMC’s way today)

NOTE: I say could as big companies have a tendency to take great ideas and mess them up just to make it proprietary or make an extra buck (a la advertising).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password