Plugin: 2shared.com

Home Forums Third Party Enhancements VLC Shares Plugin: 2shared.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    zany130
    Participant

A new plugin for vlc-shares is available: 2shared.com

Allow to watch videos from 2shared.com.

The plugins can be installed automatically in the vlc-shares 0.5.4’s installation process or manually using the Plugin Installer as usual.

Warning: the plugin is still in beta and i don’t know how 2shared’s quota limits works. So if you start getting “invalid video link” after a bit, you just hit the quota. Wait a bit and retry.

Link to download: https://code.google.com/p/vlc-shares/downloads/detail?name=plugin_2shared_0.1beta.zip

Note: icefilms should automatically use this new plugin for 2shared hosted links (even if the link label always say the link is a Megaupload one)

lokiMidgard
    Participant

I was able to play a video for a minute or two then it stopped. When I tried to restart the video or if I try any other video link, I now get “invalid link”.

zany130
    Participant

@woompa wrote:

I was able to play a video for a minute or two then it stopped. When I tried to restart the video or if I try any other video link, I now get “invalid link”.

Warning: the plugin is still in beta and i don’t know how 2shared’s quota limits works. So if you start getting “invalid video link” after a bit, you just hit the quota. Wait a bit and retry.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘VLC Shares’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password