Plugin: Weeb.tv

Home Forums Third Party Enhancements VLC Shares Plugin: Weeb.tv

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    zany130
    Participant

A new plugin for vlc-shares is available: Weeb.tv

Allow to watch live channels from Weeb.tv. [Polish]

Premium accounts are supported

The plugins can be installed automatically in the vlc-shares 0.5.5 alpha 2 and later

Warning: the plugin include a custom version of rtmpdump that support the –weeb param. Patch file is provided in the package if anyone want to manually compile the custom version. Linux version is statically compiled and tested. Windows version is cross compiled using mingw and i don’t know if it works or not.

Warning 2: this plugin is in beta release. Premium account are implemented but not tested (i don’t have one). I ported the code from http://code.google.com/p/sd-xbmc/source/browse/trunk/xbmc-addons/src/plugin.video.polishtv.live/hosts/weebtv.py.

Warning 3: the plugin requires some features available only in vlc-shares 0.5.5+. There will be no backport for 0.5.4.

Warning 4 (linux users only): after plugin installation, is required an additional step to make weebtv plugin to work: add executable flag to rtmp*-weebtv files in vlc-shares/bin/rtmpdump-weebtv-linux/ folders. To do this:

• Open a terminal
    • Go in the vlc-shares installation folder (default is /opt/vlc-shares) typing
      cd /opt/vlc-shares
    • Type:
      sudo chmod a+x bin/rtmpdump-weebtv-linux/rtmp*-weebtv

This additional step will not be required anymore after vlc-shares 0.5.5 alpha3 + weebtv plugin 0.1beta3

Link to download: https://code.google.com/p/vlc-shares/downloads/detail?name=plugin_weebtv_0.1beta3.zip

prubaduaxopay
    Participant

When you delete lines of 36-37-38-40 library / X / VlcShares / Plugins / WeebTv.php, installed plugin in VLC-Shares. You can set the plugin at a premium user and enter the username and password. Unfortunately it does not work, because no image is obtained WiiMC. There is an error in the error.log:

main interface error: invalid IP address ::1
    main interface error: cannot add ACL from C:Program FilesVideoLANVLCluahttp/.hosts

zany130
    Participant

update your plugin version to 0.1beta2

zany130
    Participant

Warning for linux users added in first post

prubaduaxopay
    Participant

Unfortunately, still no picture on my WiiMC. VLC starts what I see on the PC firewall asked for access to internet Rtmpgw-weebtv.exe of course allowed.

In the error.log there is nothing.

HTTP-RTMP Stream Gateway v2.4
    (c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu; license: GPL

The BROWSE PC I see how you start VLC plugin you can see its icon in my Firefox, but still black screen.
    I have installed vlc 2.0 vlc-shares 0.5.5alpha2.
    The profiles in WiiMC trancoding I set VLV/MP3 over HTTP (flv)

zany130
    Participant

vlc is not spawned for weebtv plugin, only rtmpgw. You have to retry few times before the stream start to work. (you can refresh the link ticket going in “streaming controls” and -> back to the stream).

prubaduaxopay
    Participant

I did it with 100 times and nothing 🙁 I get the error when loading the file

zany130
    Participant

beta3 is available. I’ve implemented a different solution for streaming the content, moving from rtmpgw only to rtmpdump+vlc (using rtmpdump to get contents and vlc for streaming). This is the last solution available. There will be no more updates if this doesn’t work untill when rtmpgw will get a bit of love from someone to improve stability of the stream.

This solution works in linux using VLC 2.0. I Don’t think it works using vlc 1.1.x, so be sure to update vlc to the last version (and set vlc version to 2.0 in vlc-shares’s configurations). Windows is untested, but i suppose it works.
    Feedback is appreciated.

prubaduaxopay
    Participant

Big congratulations and words of praise for the creator plugin Weebtv starts to work on Windows. Of course there are minor shortcomings, here are a few:
    First Every now and develops small blocks in the image, especially in fast scenes.
    Second After switching the channel and return to the channel selection menu and pressing the new Streem is the latter.

Thanks again, it gives the guys know that it is a plug on the Wii.

zany130
    Participant

I can’t do nothing for image quality and corruptions.

Second After switching the channel and return to the channel selection menu and pressing the new Streem is the latter.

What does it mean? Can you explain better?

prubaduaxopay
    Participant

As switching channels is the first. VLC I press the shutdown and return to the top and climb back into the plug weeb.tv and choose a different channel, then I have this chosen for the first time the channel. Surely I am doing something wrong I must improve my up. Keys do not quite understand, welcome suggestions.

zany130
    Participant

ehm…… i don’t understand what are you saying…

This is a paraphrase of what you’re saying, correct me if I’m wrong:

• You enter in the Weeb.tv Channel
    • Select your channel
    • Press A on “Start VLC stream”
    • Press A on “Go to the Stream”
    • …watch your stream…
    • Press Home to go back in the Menu
    • Press B until you go back to the index of collections
    • Press A on weeb.tv
    • Menu with “Back to stream”, “Source: ..:” etc etc is displayed (even if you want to see the weeb.tv channel list)

This is your problem?

If i’m not wrong and this is your problem, i’ll try to explain better how to use vlc-shares:

When you click on “Start VLC Stream”, vlc-shares startup VLC on the host PC. Before you can watch another channel or browse your collections again you have to Shutdown VLC (from the Controls page).

Then you can go again in the index of vlc-share’s collections and choose another channel, start the stream again and watch…. and again… and again…

prubaduaxopay
    Participant

This is what I meant exactly. After the channel I want to change the course Shutdown VLC, and despite the inclusion of other channels that have the same channel. Does not happen every time but often. This is a bug?

zany130
    Participant

@lotis wrote:

After the channel I want to change the course Shutdown VLC, and despite the inclusion of other channels that have the same channel. Does not happen every time but often. This is a bug?

???

prubaduaxopay
    Participant

Sorry for my English.
    1 Turn on channel x
    2 Watch channel x
    3 Shutdown VLC
    4 Turn the plugin weeb.tv
    5 Turn the channel y
    6 Watch channel again x

What’s wrong ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘VLC Shares’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password