problem playing a dvd

Home Forums Help and Support problem playing a dvd

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vinsoliton
    Participant

My wife tried to play the Disney movie Tangled yesterday and it would not load up. It just hoses up trying to load for the first time. This movie plays fine in both my computer and in another dvd player. This movie is also a legit movie and came right out of the box. I took the dvd out and tried a couple of other movies and those played fine. This is the first movie that I have come across that will not play in WiiMC. Any ideas guys, need to get the wife off my back. 😀

rodries
    Keymaster

Movies can have protection on them and WiiMC isn’t perfect at breaking through it. Not all DVD movies will play, there’s no easy way around it.

lokiMidgard
    Participant

Disney seems to continually make their copyright protection more complex with every new release. If this is what is causing your situation and you really want to play it on the wii then I would suggest ripping it and burning to a new disc to remove copyright protection or just rip to a file for USB or SMB share viewing. But I dont think Disney appreciates my advice…. 😈

vinsoliton
    Participant

Bummer 😐 oh well it is what it is. Thanks for the quick response guys. Not being able to play one dvd out of my whole collection is not a big deal. WiiMC is still awesome to me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password