Problem with onlinemedia.xml edition

Home Forums Help and Support Problem with onlinemedia.xml edition

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ReeRtedblooma
    Participant

Hy,

I’d like to add a few radio in onlinemedia.xml, last time I manage to do it but I did’t manage on 1.0.6 version which overwrite my file.

I was thinking it was due to encoding, but when using notepad++ to check it was well encoded in utf-8 problem is still the same and I don’t understand why !!!

Wiimc tell me each time that file is not found whereas it is in the Wiimc directory

Could you also tell me If there is a number limitation for radio list and if we can add folder to separate each radio list !!!

(for example I would like to have different folder to separate each music style (Pop/ Rap / French…)

cadbusca
    Participant

You can have as many folders or entries as you want. If you attach your .xml file to your reply I can check it for you.
    Perhaps your links are invalid, so WIIMC will report error loading file.

ReeRtedblooma
    Participant

Here are the two files. the one which leads to file not found and the one I wanted to make

rodries
    Keymaster

It overwrote your file as per the changelog:

New SHOUTcast support (WARNING: updating will overwrite your onlinemedia.xml to install new links – backup your old links if necessary)

I’d like to say this is a one-time thing, but it’ll happen at least once more to install YouTube links.

ReeRtedblooma
    Participant

no matter the overwrite I should have backed it up !!! by the way my new one does’nt work any more and I don’ tunderstand why !!!

Is it encoded in utf-8 with or without BOM ??

rodries
    Keymaster

Your file needs to be valid XML. Running it through this site: http://www.xmlvalidation.com

Produces 3 errors, on these lines:

ReeRtedblooma
    Participant

nice….

sorry for my mistake !!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password