Problem with USB HDD and DVD playback

Home Forums Help and Support Problem with USB HDD and DVD playback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jservs7
    Participant

I’ve just discovered WiiMC and I love it, it’s perfect for what I need. If I can get it to work, that is.

I can’t get it to see external FAT-32 USB hard drives, or play DVDs. I’ve got an early 2007 Wii, so it shouldn’t be the newer drive that’s doing it. I had to use DOP-Mii to get IOS 202 to install, but as far as I can tell I’ve done it properly.

The DVD doesn’t play back in any program, MPlayerCE does nothing, WiiMC says invalid disc.

I can get GeexBox to view the USB hard drive and play movies from it, but not WiiMC. I’ve tried two hard drives each from a different manufacturer. I don’t like GeexBox much as the interface is crap.

Anyone know what the problem may be? I’d love to use this program but at the moment it’s not working for me.

axgarr
    Participant

please use our cIOS 202 installer, and check again.

jservs7
    Participant

Hi pista, thanks for your reply.

I did use your cIOS 202 installer – when I first tried installing it, it wouldn’t work as it couldn’t find any vulnerable IOSes. So after a bit of reading I found that running DOP-Mii first would make it work. So I did and it seemed to install fine. Was this wrong? Do I need to do anything else to it?

Thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password