Problems with Shoutcast

Home Forums Help and Support Problems with Shoutcast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The past 2 days, and even after doing 3 fresh installs of the past 3 wiimc revisions, shoutcast has stopped working for me. this is very troubling to me as i use shoutcast radio on wiimc every single day. now it gives me an error when selecting ANY radio station, “Buffering…” and then, “error loading file.” now, all of the navi and stuff works for me, and i have no problems playing video, just the shoutcast does not work. i looked around the forum and saw no other threads regarding this subject so it makes me think i am the only one with this issue for some reason.

my questions are these:

is anyone else experiencing these problems and is there anything that i can do to fix it?

thanks!

kevinoio85
    Participant

This isn’t just you. I am having the same problems. Tried just about everything. This is a problem that was occuring back last year as well. I believe this has something to do with API. I am sure it will get addressed. Perhaps we need to be patient and let the troubleshooters at shoutcast deal with it. This was said before to be a problem on their end.

rodries
    Keymaster

WiiMC is not an official SHOUTcast partner. This means it’s a cat-and-mouse game to keep WiiMC’s SHOUTcast support working.

I’ve circumvented the most recent block they’ve put in place.

kevinoio85
    Participant

Thanx , all is fine now. Is this something that happens frequently? Or is this a routine change that blocks us out? Anyhow, it is great to have this back up and running. It is much easier to have the wii connected to my theater system than an HTC. Space is at a premium.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password